Our Cremation Package
Simple Cremation without Service
- Online arrangements
- Professional services of licensed Funeral Directors
- Transfer of loved one into our care (within 25 miles of one of our locations in Indiana)
- Positive ID of deceased (one person from your family to ID)
- Cremation at our own cremation facility by our Certified Cremation Specialists
- Submission of Death Certificate to Health Department
- Basic cremation container
- Temporary black plastic urn
Mandatory Fee When Death Occurs in Will County, IL, Cook County, IL or Berrien County, MI. For other areas (outside of Northwest Indiana), please speak to a funeral director about a specific additional transportation fee before completing your transaction.
When Medicaid is being used for payment, this fee covers: verification of Medicaid eligibility, processing required Medicaid claim and waiting for payment
We will mail your Certified Death Certificates directly to you.
Once you fill in our Obituary Form online, we will post it on our website. We will also format and submit the obituary to your newspaper(s) of choice. This price is in addition to the newspaper's fee, which varies depending on their rates and the size of the obituary.
If you choose the Simple Cremation package, families may set up a time to view their loved one for one hour at the funeral home chapel, during business hours (Monday through Friday, 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM). Up to 10 family members can attend the identification viewing. The trayview cremation container is recommended for this option.
Indiana State Law requires that a licensed funeral director is present at any Graveside Committal Service.
A staff member will personally deliver cremated remains directly from our Cremation Centre to your home (within a 30 mile radius of Crown Point, IN).
We can mail you cremated remains; we use U.S. Postal Service Express Mail.